Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shoe Haul!!! I'm Back!!!!




Hello Beautiful People!!

I'm back!! I know it has been a while since I have posted an entry on this blog, as well as a video on youtube, but I promise to do better! 

This post is for my latest YouTube video (Shoe Haul!! I'm Back!!)

Below you will find pictures of all the shoes (and handbags) in the video as well as links to the sites where I purchased them from.

                                               Esti- www.shoedazzle.com






Karissa- www.shoedazzle.com


Tomah Handbag- www.showdazzle.com





                                                      Thrill- www.makemechic.com




Dejavu www.makemechic.com



                                                                Tri Me www.makemechic.com




Sam Edelman Lorissa in Spanish Rose- www.khamrynb.com (Where I purchased mine from)



                                                              Divina- www.justfab.com



Hope you enjoyed the video as well as this post of fabulous shoes. Be sure to subscribe to this blog!!

XOXOXO
-Ebony






No comments:

Post a Comment